Senior Software Engineer (multiple openings)
OneSpin is looking for a several highly motivated software engineers to work within our R&D engineering team. In our agile environment, we take individual responsibility and contribution seriously and we thrive on developing expert knowledge throughout the team to design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug OneSpin’s software products.
Advances in technologies such as 5G, artificial intelligence, and IoT have led to a world where digital devices are used in almost every aspect of our lives. Smart watches and other wearables, autonomous vehicles, and TVs are just a few examples. These devices all run on quickly evolving integrated semiconductor circuits. Designers of today’s chips can’t afford to overlook the integrity of their designs in any or all aspects including correctness, safety, trust, and security. Companies have an obligation to meet these requirements or they can be met with swift, dire consequences.
This is where you come in! At OneSpin, we pioneer advanced formal verification technology, providing unique, robust, and powerful software solutions for assuring IC integrity in ASICs, FPGAs, and SoCs. Operating at the cutting end of technology, we have a direct impact on the development processes, verification methodologies, and final products of our customers across the electronics industry. To keep up with the increasing demand for our software products, we need a team of the best and brightest in a variety of disciplines.
What You Will Be Doing at OneSpin
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you will act as a liaison between engineers in the software development team and product owners to directly design and engineer significant areas of the software and ensure our technical deliverables meet customer expectations.
- You can and shall take responsibility for your projects beyond just developing software. You can and shall – together with your colleagues – improve our processes and provide guidance to our junior developers increasing their knowledge to make them an efficient part of the team.
- You will be accountable for the software deliverables to meet all requirements of quality, scalability, modifiability, extensibility, testability etc. You will help establish effective and agile engineering practices across our engineering team.
What You'll Bring to Our Team
- You are a Developer because this is what you love. We will tackle projects that improve your skillset.
- Proven track record (3+ years’ experience) of architecting and engineering commercial applications and services.
- Proficiency in C++ backed by solid computer science fundamentals.
- Team player who likes to share his/her knowledge and sees success as a team effort.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns.
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms, and complexities.
Life at OneSpin
Life at OneSpin is full of exciting challenges and opportunities. Like a lot of startups, you’ll be able to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
Ready to join a company and team that truly makes a difference? Apply today to begin your journey!
OneSpin Solutions GmbH
Nymphenburger Str. 20a
80335 München, Germany