Assure IC Integrity in your next project—Let OneSpin show you how!
Stop by and see the OneSpin team at the 56th Design Automation Conference (DAC), June 2–6 at Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Join us in our exhibit booth on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
We can’t wait to show you what we’ve been working on, particularly in the realm of IC Integrity. We'll be highlighting our latest solutions for building functionally correct, safe, trusted, and secure integrated circuits:
Latest Functional Correctness Solutions
- Verification Planning Integration and Verification Coverage Integration – Two Great Apps that Go Great Together to Minimize Overlap Between Formal and Simulation
- Operational Assertions – Turbocharge Your Assertions for More Expressive Power and Better Formal Performance
- Connectivity XL – Kicking Formal Connectivity Checking Up to the Multi-Billion Gate Notch
- Floating-Point Unit Verification – Are Your Machine Learning and Deep Learning Chips Up to Snuff?
- Equivalence Checking for Big Data, High-Bandwidth Applications – When High Optimization and Quality of Results Matter
- Trying to Understand Your Coverage Making You Cross-Eyed? Get a Clear Picture with OneSpin PortableCoverage*
- Take the Risk Out of Implementing RISC-V – Complete Verification Is Quickly Achievable*
Latest Safety Verification Solutions
- Fault Contribution Analysis – Safety-Aware SoC Partitioning for Automated, ISO 26262-Compliant FMEDA
- Fault Detection Analysis – Accurate Diagnostic Coverage with no Testbench or Fault Simulation Required
- Don’t Get Lost on the Road to Hardware Safety – Let OneSpin ISO 26262 Safety Solutions Guide Your Way*
Latest Trust and Security Solutions
- RISC-V Trust Assurance – The Bad Stuff Can’t Hide
*A private suite meeting is required for this solution presentation and demo. Please book using the form below.
This is just the latest in our suite of verification offerings. Our experts are keen to learn more about the design and verification challenges that your team is facing. Book a meeting so that we can help you find the solution that is right for your project.
OneSpin’s experts will share their knowledge and insight throughout DAC. Don’t miss the following events:
Monday, June 3 | 10:30 AM–12:00 PM | Room N262
Designer Track | Session 2.4 | New Frontiers in Formal and Static Verification
Product Specialist Design Verification Nicolae Tusinschi illustrates the importance of verification when incorporating RISC-V and discusses how formal verification can help designers to proceed with confidence.
Designer/IP Special, One-Day, Two-Day, or Conference registration required.
Monday, June 3 | 5:00–6:00 PM | Exhibit Floor
Designer/IP Track Poster Networking Reception | Poster 123.24
Senior Field Application Engineer Sasa Stamenkovic presents OneSpin's joint work with Xilinx surrounding our Connectivity XL verification technology for tackling connectivity checking in exceptionally large and complex designs.
Open to all DAC attendees.
Verified. The Hottest Social Event at 56th DAC
Monday, June 3, 2019 | 8:00 PM | Topgolf Las Vegas at MGM Grand | 4627 Koval Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89109
For the third year running, OneSpin is bringing together partners and friends from across the semiconductor industry to present Verified, a celebration of the verification ecosystem at DAC. This exclusive event features gourmet hors d'oeuvres, top-shelf open bar, spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip, and all the fun you can tee up at Topgolf, one of the city's most desirable gathering places for mingling and recreation.
Verified is an invitation-only event. A limited number of wristbands will be available at DAC. If you'd like to join us, please stop by booth #308 during normal exhibit hours on Monday to inquire!