Raising a Glass to IC Integrity at DAC
It was a banner year for OneSpin at the 56th Design Automation Conference (DAC), which was held June 2–6 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Thank you to all who stopped by our biergarten exhibit booth to learn about IC integrity, enjoy an authentic Bavarian pretzel, or raise a toast to IC integrity with a frosty Hofbräuhaus beer!
ICYMI, here's a summary of what we showcased at DAC in the realm of IC integrity—our latest solutions for building functionally correct, safe, trusted, and secure integrated circuits:
Latest Functional Correctness Solutions
- Verification Planning Integration and Verification Coverage Integration – Two Great Apps that Go Great Together to Minimize Overlap Between Formal and Simulation
- Operational Assertions – Turbocharge Your Assertions for More Expressive Power and Better Formal Performance
- Connectivity XL – Kicking Formal Connectivity Checking Up to the Multi-Billion Gate Notch
- Floating-Point Unit Verification – Are Your Machine Learning and Deep Learning Chips Up to Snuff?
- Equivalence Checking for Big Data, High-Bandwidth Applications – When High Optimization and Quality of Results Matter
- Trying to Understand Your Coverage Making You Cross-Eyed? Get a Clear Picture with OneSpin PortableCoverage
- Take the Risk Out of Implementing RISC-V – Complete Verification Is Quickly Achievable
Latest Safety Verification Solutions
- Fault Contribution Analysis – Safety-Aware SoC Partitioning for Automated, ISO 26262-Compliant FMEDA
- Fault Detection Analysis – Accurate Diagnostic Coverage with no Testbench or Fault Simulation Required
- Don’t Get Lost on the Road to Hardware Safety – Let OneSpin ISO 26262 Safety Solutions Guide Your Way
Latest Trust and Security Solutions
- RISC-V Trust Assurance – The Bad Stuff Can’t Hide
This is just the latest in our suite of verification offerings. Our experts are keen to learn more about the design and verification challenges that your team is facing. We'd love to schedule a call or a face-to-face meeting with you to learn about your upcoming design projects and explore how we can help you achieve your verification goals.
OneSpin’s experts shared their knowledge and insight across the conference program at DAC in the following sessions:
In Monday's Designer Track session on New Frontiers in Formal and Static Verification, Product Specialist Design Verification Nicolae Tusinschi illustrated the importance of verification when incorporating RISC-V and discussed how formal verification can help designers to proceed with confidence. At the poster networking reception later that same evening, Nicolae had a chance to answer questions from eager attendees who weren't able to ask theirs during his sessions Q&A session.
During Monday evening's Designer/IP Track Poster Networking Reception, Senior Field Application Engineer Sasa Stamenkovic presented OneSpin's joint work with Xilinx surrounding our Connectivity XL verification technology for tackling connectivity checking in exceptionally large and complex designs. DAC General Chair Rob Aitken stopped by to talk with Sasa as he made his rounds of the session.
President & CEO Raik Brinkmann was the mystery guest on John Cooley's DAC Troublemaker Panel this year! In front of a packed room, Raik showcased OneSpin's ~50% annual growth over the past four years and highlighted the areas where we're making a real difference in IC integrity and offering solutions that the Big Three and others simply cannot.
Verified. The Hottest Social Event at 56th DAC
Monday, June 3, 2019 | 8:00 PM | Topgolf Las Vegas at MGM Grand | 4627 Koval Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89109
For the third year running, OneSpin is bringing together partners and friends from across the semiconductor industry to present Verified, a celebration of the verification ecosystem at DAC. This exclusive event features gourmet hors d'oeuvres, top-shelf open bar, spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip, and all the fun you can tee up at Topgolf, one of the city's most desirable gathering places for mingling and recreation.
Verified is an invitation-only event. A limited number of wristbands will be available at DAC. If you'd like to join us, please stop by booth #308 during normal exhibit hours on Monday to inquire!