Product Owner, Equivalence Checking
OneSpin is looking for a highly motivated Product Owner to work as a link among Customers, Sales, R&D, Product Marketing, and Application Engineering. As a Product Owner, you will work closely with customers to define the product road-map and grow the OneSpin Equivalence Checking platform.
Advances in technologies such as 5G, artificial intelligence, and IoT have led to a world where digital devices are used in almost every aspect of our lives. Smart watches and other wearables, autonomous vehicles, and TVs are just a few examples. These devices all run on quickly evolving integrated semiconductor circuits. Designers of today’s chips can’t afford to overlook the integrity of their designs in any or all aspects including correctness, safety, trust, and security. Companies have an obligation to meet these requirements or they can be met with swift, dire consequences.
This is where you come in! At OneSpin, we pioneer advanced formal verification technology, providing unique, robust, and powerful software solutions for assuring IC integrity in ASICs, FPGAs, and SoCs. Operating at the cutting end of technology, we have a direct impact on the development processes, verification methodologies, and final products of our customers across the electronics industry. To keep up with the increasing demand for our software products, we need a team of the best and brightest in a variety of disciplines.
As Product Owner for our formal equivalence checking products, you are responsible for the economic success and growth of the product by maximizing the value of the product to be developed and for the quality of the product. The main tasks of the Product Owner are:
- Collecting requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to create detailed and comprehensive product roadmaps.
- Management of the product backlog to drive the product roadmap, manage customer expectations, and grow the product.
- Maximizing the value of the development team by estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating R&D and testing activities.
- Tracking progress, managing conflicts, and providing visibility and transparency to all stakeholders.
- Communicating the product vision and strategic value both internally and externally.
- Ensuring the quality of the product by working with QA to define thorough test plans.
- Creating product and marketing documentation to highlight features and drive adoption of the product.
Therefore, your main task is to work out a strategy for your product and to coordinate all the departments involved so that your product becomes a success.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant experience in roles such as Product Owner or Technical Project Manager
- Experience with synthesis flows such as Xilinx Vivado™, Synopsys Synplify®, and Intel Quartus®
- Experience with hardware development in VHDL/Verilog is a strong plus
- Ability to communicate suitable and persuasively with a variety of audiences - internal vs. external and business vs. technical
- Ability to work in an environment with a multitude of cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams
- Must understand the business value of engineering decisions and how they affect the life cycle of the product
- Experience with Agile software development (SCRUM)
- Possess strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Flexible, comfortable with change
- Effectively manages and can thrive with ambiguity
- Location United States or Europe
Get in Touch!
OneSpin Solutions GmbH
Nymphenburger Str. 20a
80335 München, Germany