DevOps Engineer, Development and Test Infrastructure
OneSpin is looking for a highly motivated DevOps Engineer. Together with our software development and IT teams, you will be responsible for the smooth operation of our software suite.
Advances in technologies such as 5G, artificial intelligence, and IoT have led to a world where digital devices are used in almost every aspect of our lives. Smart watches and other wearables, autonomous vehicles, and TVs are just a few examples. These devices all run on quickly evolving integrated semiconductor circuits. Designers of today’s chips can’t afford to overlook the integrity of their designs in any or all aspects including correctness, safety, trust, and security. Companies have an obligation to meet these requirements or they can be met with swift, dire consequences.
This is where you come in! At OneSpin, we pioneer advanced formal verification technology, providing unique, robust, and powerful software solutions for assuring IC integrity in ASICs, FPGAs, and SoCs. Operating at the cutting end of technology, we have a direct impact on the development processes, verification methodologies, and final products of our customers across the electronics industry. To keep up with the increasing demand for our software products, we need a team of the best and brightest in a variety of disciplines.
As DevOps Engineer, you will have the following responsibilities when working with the development and IT teams:
- Developing, maintaining and improving development and test systems for the productive operation
- Supporting the whole software development process all the way to the go-live in accordance with agile development methods
- Reviewing occurring errors as well as analyzing and implementing optimization measures
- Automation and continuous improvement of our build and deployment processes in collaboration with our development teams
- Supporting the team to keep the code quality high by using the right tools for software quality assurance
- Identifying and assessing the applicability of new technologies and trends
The successful candidate will possess the following experience:
- Strong experience with application operations, e.g. with Shell-Scripting, perl, automated deployments/ provisioning and configuration management
- Know-how of administering Linux systems
- Experience with toolchains for C++ application development as well as static analysis and testing
- Solid to excellent knowledge of tools and systems, like Jenkins, Docker and Mercurial
- Ability to think and learn quickly, outstanding analytical skills and creativity in finding solutions
- Willingness to pair and get things done, enjoying working with agile methodologies
- Location Munich / home office / Germany
Get in touch!
OneSpin Solutions GmbH
Nymphenburger Str. 20a
80335 München, Germany